“Instant, awesome panoramas” — CNET
“Easy as pie … impressively sharp.” — Gizmodo
“Feels like magic” — TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
Beautiful panoramas made easy.
Take stunning 360 panoramas everywhere. 360 Panorama turns your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad into a full featured 360 degree panoramic camera. Easily capture immersive panoramas in seconds and instantly share your 360 view with the world. Simply pan the camera and watch as images are stitched seamlessly. 360 Panorama captures the scene in a way you never could with a traditional camera.
Designed to take full advantage of your device.
• Unbeatable speed: Taps into the raw power of your device to stitch panoramas in realtime.
• Magical gyro viewing: Use your gyroscope to interact — look around in 360 degrees.
• Never forget a location: Every panorama is GPS tagged, complete with a compass heading.
Share your immersive 360 views — with anyone.
• Share online: Shared panoramas can be viewed on any computer or device. App not required!
• Post on Facebook: Post 360 views on your wall or send to a photo album — all from the app.
• Tweet in 360: Share jaw-dropping scenes your friends can view anywhere, even inside their Twitter app.
• Email 360 views: Say “wish you were here” in a whole new way.
More than an app — an amazing website, too.
• Free and safe panorama storage online: Upload panoramas to your account and access them from your desktop or mobile browser.
• Automatic quality boost: Cloud enhancement automatically retouches your panoramas over time!
• Join the community: Help build a world of panoramas for everyone to enjoy on 360verse.com.
• Share and embed: Sharing online is just as easy as in-app. Plus, you can even embed panoramas into your website or blog.
“360 is simple to use and jaw-dropping when shared!” — William
“Hands down the best interface for taking panoramas with the iPhone! ... And best of all, the output is fantastic!” — Chance
“I just want to say that this was the single best customer experience I have ever had, either in person or over the Internet.” — Chris
“Just downloaded this 360 Panorama App. Kinda dope....” — Chamillionaire
360 Panorama supports the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch (4th generation), iPod Touch (5th generation), iPad mini, iPad 2, iPad (3rd and 4th generation). Features native iPad support.
Occipital, Inc. Web Site360 Panorama Support
What's New in Version 4.3.1
✓ Our computer vision doctors performed a vision check-up and calibration for the new cameras on the iPod Touch (5th generation), iPad mini, and iPad (4th generation). Perfect 360-360 vision!
✓ Exporting and emailing flat images is now 2X faster on devices with iOS5+.
✓ We tracked down and squashed some rare crash bugs during import and when deleting multiple panoramas.
✓ We wish you a happy holiday season, filled with panoramas!
- the Occipital team.
And don't miss the updates from v4.3:
✓ Go ahead, look directly at the sun. You can now easily capture a full spherical panorama by pointing the camera straight up to the sky or down to the ground.
✓ Walking tourist in your way? A new undo button lets you replace unwanted frames.
✓ The future is here. This version features a new capture interface that’s cleaner and more intuitive.
✓ Enhancing is, well, enhanced. Your panoramas will come out better than ever.
✓ Opening panoramas is now silky-smooth.
✓ We now support screens that are taller, not wider.
✓ Translated into Simplified Chinese, too. Ni hao!
j'fdr fhk,vhlh 360 Panorama gJ jyddv hghq,hx 360 ]v[m uk] ho` hgw,v fhg;hldvh gghdt,k , gghdfh]